Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Grammy & Grandpa's Day FOUR

Hi Mommy & Daddy! We had another good day! Grammy was kind of disappointed because Kai needed a morning nap so we didn't get to go to the Dinosaur museum. But, since she was sleeping, I got to PAINT and that was lots of fun. Grammy says I'm really good at concentrating at projects like this.

We picked up Katie at school about 12:30 because she had a cross-country race to get ready for. We got chicken bowls at Hogi Yogi and had a picnic in the grass. Turned out though, it was a dumb thing for Katie to eat before a race, now she knows better for next time!

The race was at Scera Park....3.2 miles....110 girls from about 7 schools....I was very good and stayed really close to Grammy while she carried Kai from spot to spot. Here we are waiting at the finish line for Katie.

I guess Katie did great....Grammy was really happy for her. To tell you the truth, by that time Kai and I had gotten a little grumpy. We had been looking at the playground for almost an hour waiting to go play, but we had to wait until the race was over and Katie was over the "I'm going to throw up" stage.

Grammy wanted to take a picture of the three of us for the Christmas letter with Katie in her cross-country uniform...but I'm afraid that didn't happen. We did get to play in the great playgound while the boys ran their race and stuff.

Then we all went to Cafe Rio for dinner and Katie let us share part of her Jamba Juice.

Of course we had baths...look at Kai...isn't she just concentrating so hard! I got to go on a bike ride with Katie while Kai took her bath. We went ALL the way around the block. It took kind of a long time, but it was really fun and I'm getting to be good bike rider! Love you ....Tyler

No comments: