Friday, June 6, 2008

Let's try again!

Okay....so I kind of miss the interaction we had on our Lewis Family 'website'. I especially miss hearing from Austin and Jesse. But there were things about the website that I didn't particularly like...it seemes so fragmented...too many random places to go. SO...I think even though Lindsey and Lizzy and I have our own 'blogs'....we should still have a 'family blog'. We'll keep this one private to family and that way we can share pictures, thoughts, happenings etc. that we wouldn't necessary want to share with the world, or that wouldn't necessarily be 'blog worthy' in a public blog kind of way. This way we can each make posts, and then the comment stream...which is the fun part I've been missing, will be for our family only. I'm assigning Lindsey or Lizzy the job of making the blog 'attractive'...whoever gets around to it first! And we can all submit ideas for the blog TITLE....any good ideas out there? Sure love you ALL!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I assign Lindsey to make it all cute, you are better at that.. ha ha. I am excited to have this blog and to have Austin and Jesse back in it with their funny comments. Yea!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Liz your blog is so cute! I accept the assignment though ... but I don't know when I'll get to it. I have my first business trip coming up tomorrow! I will try to get something started though and then make it better later. Joe's family has a blog but they never post anything so it has died for now. I know we're better than that! haha.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Once again you do need to give me administrative privileges before I can do anything. Also, I am not sure I like the whole email whenever a comment is left thing. What do you all think? I guess maybe it would be good to keep some people checking it ... can you turn it on or off for certain people?

Christie said...

Yes, I think i can turn the email thing on or off for any one of you. I thought it might help to get people in the habit, but I suppose it could be annoying. I think I had to wait for you to respond before I could assign admistrative rights. I plan on giving them to everyone. Thanks to those who have checked in so far!