Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mariners Game






Austin got us free tickets to the Mariners Baseball game on Friday night, so we left Kai at home with a babysitter and the three of us got into the new Mini and drove to Seattle. Tyler loved it! Austin and Tyler had peanuts and cracker jacks and Tyler loved that she could throw the peanut shells on the ground. She would every once in a while ask a question about the game.... like when there were 3 outs and the teams switched places she would ask "where are they all going", and Austin and I tried to explain the game to her a little bit... but mostly she just liked the atmosphere and being with just Mommy and Daddy and could really care less about the game itself.

The pic I posted with the Mariners sign I thought was such a beautiful view. If you look close, you can see the space needle, the Seattle bay, and Qwest Field

We all had a great time!

2 comments:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

That sounds so fun! You three are the cutest. The blog looks great! You're awesome. I added a bit to the header!

Christie said...

One of my favorite things about being a mom, is how happy it makes me to see the ones I love enjoying life and enjoying their family. So this post made me happy!