Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grammy & Grandpa's Day THREE

Hi Mommy & Daddy! We had a good day today...Grammy & Grandpa traded off going to work and we got to play lots and lots. We played with Playdoh and had fun with little peg games too.
I made some really great little pink cookies with Playdoh....wish I could have eaten them!




Kai liked playing in the baby basket...she was so funny to watch as she crawled into that little basket and got herself settled in! I even got to go to the cabin with Grandpa in the afternoon and take a ride on the 4-wheeler while Kai stayed home and took a nap. When it cooled off in the evening we got to go to ANOTHER park! This one has such great swings and slides.
Do you think this expression on Kai's face is because she is having fun or maybe she just saw herself in the mirror! GIve Grandma a break....it was windy.

Kai can do everything just like a big girl. I think that is because she hangs out with me all the time.

I had SUCH a good time...no owies today! Tyler says "I went on the green slide really fast and the orange one really fast too. I went higher and higher and higher and higher....on the swings. Kai went really high on the swing too. I went on a little swing like Kai too. "

BYEEEEE!

2 comments:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Well even if Austin and Liz aren't able to get online all the time at least I am sure enjoying these little updates!! Thanks Tyler and Grammy!!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

PS - the thing about Kai and the baby basket is super funny and I loooove the last picture of Tyler!